Convenient, Collaborative, and Consistent Care... For the whole body.
RESET will be reopening on MONDAY, JUNE 1st! ... with some safety measures in place to protect our clients and our practitioners. Until further notice and the threat from COVID19 is significantly reduced, we are putting the following safety measures in place:
- Our waiting room will be closed. Upon arrival for services please contact your provider, who will then come let you into the office.
- Upon arrival please either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- All guests and workers will be required to wear masks in common areas.
- Practitioners will disinfect service area between clients.
- We will be suspending complimentary water and coffee for the time being.
- If you are feeling unwell, please kindly reschedule your service for when you are symptom free.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation in helping to keep our clients, practitioners, families and communities safe and healthy! Be well!
- RESET's Mission -
Reset aims to provide compassionate, convenient, collaborative, consistent, and cost-effective care for the whole person by providing customers with a range of individual or bundled services from both traditional and alternative wellness providers, using the latest techniques and technologies in a modern and comfortable environment.